Organization & Corporate Yoga
Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Yoga can be a welcome break to a busy work day or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
Corporate yoga-based programs have become very popular because of the stress reduction benefits and positive impact on employee morale and health.
We guarantee that each and every yoga class with one of our certified teachers will leave you and your co-workers refreshed, energized and ready to deal with workplace stress.
Why bring Yoga to your Company
- The National Science Foundation reports that over 30% of American Adults experience enough daily stress to impact their performance at work.
- More insurance companies are incentivizing their corporate partners to create wellness programs for their employees. The American Institute For Stress has implicated stress as the cause of nearly 90% of doctor visits in the US.
- Help your employees gain body and breath awareness which can help facilitate overall peace and wellness. We will tailor a program that suits the needs of your organization and its employees.
- Yoga is for everybody!
What are the Benefits of Corporate Yoga?
- Increase productivity
- Decrease health care premiums
- Reduce staff turnover
- Reduce employee absenteeism
- Increase job satisfaction
- Attract potential employees
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
- Increase energy and decrease fatigue
- Improve memory, focus and concentration
- Strengthen muscles and increase flexibility
- Improve posture
- Improve overall health and potentially reduce
risk for chronic pain and other conditions
Services we offer:
- Group classes (4, 6, 8 or 12 week series)
- One-on-one personal yoga training
- Destination retreats
- Stretch breaks and special events
Contact us directly for additional information and pricing!
Meet and Retreat Yoga
We can be there at your next conference, business meeting, retreat or special event! Yoga reduces stress, increases energy and blood flow to the brain and muscles, improves memory retention, productivity and efficiency. As your event participants engage in yoga together you'll see them work better as a team, build camaraderie, and have fun!
As participants focus on breath and posture, their ability to concentrate will increase helping them effectively absorb the material being presented. And no worries! We will help you plan a yoga addition to your event that people will remember.