Welcome to Simply Yoga!
Simply Yoga provides Vinyasa Flow classes for beginners and lifelong yogis. We offer many different level classes to choose from, including Beginner Basics, Basics, All Level, Power Hour, Restorative, and Sculpt.
Classes are generally 60 minutes and are conducted in an 80-85 degree environment. It’s not hot yoga, but it’s warm enough to help you get your blood flowing, increase flexibility and detox your mind and body.
Check Out Our Schedules
We have two locations: our original Simply Yoga in Lemont and our newest studio in Bolingbrook. Please ensure you are checking the schedule for the correct studio.
1243 South State Street
Lemont, IL 60439
479 N. Bolingbrook Drive
Bolingbrook, IL, 60440
First time at Simply Yoga?
Please download and fill out this form before your first class to save some time!
What do I need to bring?
- If you have a yoga mat please bring it with you. If you don’t have one you may borrow one of ours free of charge. We suggest you bring your own towel to cover the mat, as you will sweat.
- Bring water with you and drink it as frequently as you need.
- The studio is generally heated to about 85 degrees, so wear something comfortable that you can stretch and sweat in.
Want to try yoga for a cause?
Give back to the community by attending our Donation Based Community classes. Read more on our Schedule & Pricing page!
What should I expect?
- If it’s your first time in the studio, please try to arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to get checked in and settled.
- If you have any injuries or are pregnant, please let the instructor know so modifications to poses can be offered.
- Try not to eat a big meal at least 2 hours before a class. A light snack beforehand may help you get through your practice.
- Try to eat a snack or meal rich in protein within 1 hour after class.
- Every day is different on your mat. Always remember and honor that and honor yourself always.
- Whether it’s your first class or your 100th, know that we are all students together, even the instructor. It’s called yoga “practice” for a reason!
- Let your ego and expectations go. Enjoy a fun, friendly and engaging class taught by certified yoga trainers. There are no mirrors in the studio so look within, let go, and breathe!
Still on the fence about trying yoga?
You’re not alone! Read this great article by Hope Knosher, directed to anyone thinking about trying yoga.